Why you shoud not get a wii


Some older people still want to buy the wii for some reason. I'm going to explain why they should reconsider. No HD. Hooray for next gen ! I'm sorry the wii does not support HD, I guess your HDTV is useless for your console. The games are real crap ( I know someone will say Mario is awesome and I'm a fanboy ) and are made for kids. No DVD playability , forget about Blu-ray there is no DVD . Even the PS2 had DVD playability. The wii is good for picking up dust because after a week you won't play it anyomore. Ok , fine maybe there's a few good worthwhile titles for the wii but a few games won't last you long.



The Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 offer much more and cost a little more but at least you're going to play your console .


< !-- google_ad_section_end -->

0 comments:

Post a Comment